domingo, 2 de maio de 2010

[Would anyone believe]


That this tiny little creature fall down above my head when I was looking downward to the road at my parents balcony? Probably my hair seemed like a good nestle for her. When I felt something in my head and a closer bird whispering I called my father without moving. He came and pick up the little bird. I said him to not arrest the bird. He let the bird in a flower pot for a few moments after the attempt to feed her. A few moments after she wasn't at the pot anymore. It seems like she decided to make herself free as I observed her in the nearby electricity cables. I ran, grabbed the camera, switched the lenses, and there is the moment. May you fly in freedom little bird.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Exposição no Flickr - Flickr exhibition

MÚSICA DE ACOMPANHAMENTO DA EXPOSIÇÃO FLICKR

MUSIC BELOW